Amongst its many facilities, the University of Kent is the largest conference venue in the South East.
The Darwin Suite is available all year round and during the Easter and Summer vacations, the full range of University meeting rooms and services is available to external clients.
- A modern campus set in over 450 acres of parkland on slopes overlooking the historic City of Canterbury
- A range of accommodation for up to 4700 people
- Free car and coach parking available on site
- A great choice of conference rooms suitable for groups as small as 10 or as large as 1,200
- A wide range of excellent sports and technical facilities
- Extensive grounds for external catering and outdoor activities
- A diverse range of catering outlets which are open at various times throughout the year and are available for exclusive hire.