Jump to body content.
Find a Scholarship

Canadian Loans

If you are a Canadian student, you may apply to borrow a loan from The Canada Student Loans Program (CSLP). The CSLP provides financial assistance in the form of loans and grants to post-secondary students who demonstrate financial need (External Link)

For information please see the Canada Student Loans Program website at:  http://www.canlearn.ca/eng/loans_grants/index.shtml 

Your provincial Student Finance Department will process your loans.

Confirmation of Enrolment / Registration Forms

Before any student loan monies are disbursed to you, your lender may require the University of Kent to verify your student status to confirm that you have either been accepted on to a course or are already enrolled with Kent. This is usually done via a Confirmation of Enrolment or Confirmation of Registration form.

How to apply

To have your form authorised by the University of Kent: 

1. Complete the Student section of the form (do not complete any other sections)  
2. Provide the following information with the form: 
  • your full name 
  • your University of Kent application or student number
  • your email address
3. Send us the form via one of the following methods: 
  • Email a scanned copy of the form to foreignloans@kent.ac.uk 
  • Bring the form to the main Registry reception on the Canterbury campus 
  • Mail the form to:
    The Foreign Loans Unit
    Enrolment Management Services, The Registry, University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, United Kingdom 

We will then: 
  • Complete, authorise, and stamp the form 
  • Send the form on to your lender in Canada 
  • Once the form has been sent to your lender, we will email you a scanned copy of the form. 
For further information, please contact foreignloans@kent.ac.uk


There is no deadline

Publishing Office - © University of Kent

The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T: +44 (0)1227 764000