Kent will be holding a virtual open event for prospective undergraduate students on Thursday 13 January 2022 (16:00 – 19:00 GMT).
This free event is aimed at those considering undergraduate study for 2022/23, for which the UCAS 2022 entry deadline is 18:00 GMT on 26 January. The virtual open event will enable prospective students from across the UK and around the world to learn more about Kent’s acclaimed programmes and courses, student life, and careers and employability.
Prospective students will have the opportunity to:
- Talk with current students and lecturers
- Listen to an introduction of each course they are interested in
- Learn more about the UCASprocess, fees, funding and finance
- Find out more about Kent’s diverse and supportive student community
- Explore the vast Canterbury and Medway campuses from a drone’s-eye perspective, including outdoor social and learning environments, as well as the celebrated green spaces and world-famous cathedral-city view over the Canterbury World Heritage Site
- Virtually tour Kent’s high-quality academic buildings and specialist facilities, including labs and sports centres, the Templemanand Drill Hall Libraries, lecture theatres and accommodation
- Find out about the full range of student support services available
- Hear more about the University’s innovative research and award-winning teaching
Those interested in virtually attending the University’s open event on Thursday 13 January can register on Kent’s Virtual Open Event webpage.