Central Student Administration can assist with the following:
- Are you experiencing exceptional difficulties that are adversely affecting your studies and wish to submit a mitigating circumstance (concession) ?
- Do you want to take some time out from your studies?
- Are you thinking about leaving Kent?
The University offers a range of support services to you during your time at the University including:
- Student Support - disability and dyslexia support.
- Student Wellbeing - psychological, emotional and mental health issues
- Personal Academic Support System (PASS) - academic and personal advice, guidance and support for students throughout their period of study.
- Careers and Employability Service
- Jury Summons Guidance