Students may be eligible for government loans for both the postgraduate and undergraduate options.
New UK Government Postgraduate Loans Scheme
The government has announced the opportunity for part-time post-graduate students to finance their Masters studies in the UK via the student loan system. They will provide up to £10,000 a year for taught and research Masters courses in all subject areas. The new system is introduced from the 1st August 2016.
- Eligible students can borrow up to £10,000
- All disciplines and subjects areas are eligible
- Loans will be available for part-time, full-time and distance-learning Master’s programmes
- The loans are not means tested ad are paid directly into your UK bank account
- Repayments will not start before April 2019