The Dental Scholarship
This scholarship fund is provided by Dental Care Professionals to widen access and participation in higher education. All UK and EU part-time postgraduate students are eligible to apply.
Scholarships may be awarded for PG Certificate, PG Diploma or MSc stages. Any applicant awarded a scholarship at PG Certificate or PG Diploma will be able to reapply for succeeding academic stages at the end of June each year.
Scholarships will be subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Applicants must fulfil the normal entry requirements for the course and must be eligible to pay Home/EU tuition fees.
- Applicants must be employed in an NHS environment. This may be a Primary Dental Care Practice, Salaried Services, Acute Trust etc. If the applicant is a Dental Technician, the employing organisation must be providing a service direct to the NHS, or an NHS practice. Dental Hygienists contracted to work within an NHS environment will also be eligible for a scholarship.
- Priority will be given to applicants in the following order:
Priority will be given to Dental Care Professionals working or living within the Kent, Surrey and Sussex Deanery boundary.
- qualified Dental Nurses
- qualified Dental Technicians
- other Dental Care Professionals.
How to apply
To request an application form, email email@example.com with the subject 'DENTAL', including the following information:
- your full name
- your postgraduate application number or University student ID number.
13 September 2019