The Dental Development Scholarship
This scholarship fund is designed to support widening access and participation in higher education by dental care professionals. It provides a partial scholarship to incoming and current students in Postgraduate Dental Care programmes at the University of Kent.
Scholarships may be awarded for PG Certificate, PG Diploma or MSc stages, and any applicant awarded a scholarship at PG Certificate or PG Diploma will be able to reapply for succeeding academic stages at the end of June each year. Scholarships will also be subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Open to UK, EU and Overseas part-time students.
- Applicants must fulfil the normal entry requirements for the course.
- Applicants must hold an offer of a place or be an existing student in good standing for a full-time or flexible degree at the University of Kent for the following or current academic year in the Dental Care programme.
- Applicants will be judged on the strength of their academic background and appropriate completion of the award application form.
- Priority will be given to applicants in the following order:
- qualified dental nurses
- other dental care professionals
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form, including the following:
- your full name
- your UCAS ID number or University student ID number
- scholarship reference: DDS.
13 September 2019