What can I do with my degree in Law?
Find a job
The Careers and Employability Service provides information and advice on job searching to University of Kent students and recent graduates. This includes a vacancy database advertising a range of graduate jobs, sandwich placements and vacation work/internships and online resources.
- Law Careers Net general advice on legal careers, training and employers, with searchable databases of solicitors’ firms offering training contracts (including vacation placements) and barristers’ chambers providing pupillages and mini- pupillages
- Target Jobs legal careers, training contracts, pupillages and expert advice
- Chambers & Partners Student Guide Information on solicitors’ firms, barristers’ chambers (mainly commercial) and practice areas. The "True Picture" section provides an insider's view on what it is really like to work for the top 100 law firms, compiled from confidential interviews with trainees.
- All About Law Law jobs, courses and advice
- Pupillage Gateway Centralised online pupillage application system
- Law recruitment agencies and jobs boards