The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
University of Kent at Brussels
Postgraduate degrees in politics, international relations, law and migration studies
The University of Kent's Brussels centre is home to the Brussels School of International Studies (BSIS), a specialist postgraduate centre located in a world centre for international affairs. Brussels is home to the main institutions of the European Union and numerous other European organisations, such as think-tanks, lobby groups, NGOs and multinational companies.
Our range of specialist programmes are all taught in English. In recent years we have attracted students from more than 65 countries around the world, with 60% of our students coming from outside the European Union. This creates a diverse community, giving students the chance to hear the perspectives of many other cultures and nationalities.
- European Public Policy MA
- International Conflict and Security MA
- International Development MA
- International Economic Law LLM
- International Law with International Relations LLM
- International Migration MA
- International Political Economy MA
- International Relations MA
- Political Strategy and Communication MA
- Public International Law LLM
- Two Capitals Programme