Codes of Practice
Click on the appropriate icon for the required format
This code came into effect on 1st September 2005, having been approved by Board for Research and Enterprise on 9th June 2005 and by Senate on 22 June 2005.
There is a systematic process of review of this Code of Practice. This code incorporates all changes made up to November 2018.
Please refer to QA News for details of changes.
ANNEX B: Approval and Withdrawal of Research Programmes
- Annex B Appendix A: Guidance on Procedures for Faculty Panels Convened to Consider New Validated Programmes of Study (Research Programmes)
- Annex B Appendix B: Guidance on the use of External Advisers for Programme Approval
- Annex B Cover Sheet
- Annex B Research Programme Specification
- Annex B Professional Doctorate Specification
- Annex B Regulatory Framework for Professional Doctorates
- Proforma for the Use of External Advisers in Programme Approval