Kent Public Engagement with Research Network (KPERN)
The core network will act as a conduit between the schools/major research centres and the central university via the Public Engagement with Research Advisory Group.
The aims of the core network are:
- To facilitate the sharing of experiences and best practice in public engagement across the University
- To increase the profile of public engagement at Kent
- To provide a medium for engagement practitioners across Kent to raise issues/difficulties associated with activity and suggest what support the University could provide to address these
- To share information about potential collaborations and partnerships
- To gather more information about the current activities at Kent, to inform the University’s Public Engagement with Research strategy and Public Engagement with Research Advisory Group (PERAG)