Mr Jinyu Liu
Jinyu Liu is a Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) Associate in the School of Engineering and Digital Arts.
Jinyu Liu received his BEng degrees in Electrical Engineering and Automation from Tianjin University, China and in Electronic and Computer Systems from the University of Kent, UK both in 2012, and his MSc degree in Energy and Sustainability with Electrical Power Engineering from University of Southampton, UK in 2013. He is currently undertaking PhD research in instrumentation and measurement at the University of Kent.
His research interests include flow rig construction, flow measurement and digital signal processing.
'Multi-phase flow measurement using Coriolis flowmeters'
- EL303 Electronic Circuits
- EL305 Introduction to Electronics
- EL565 Electronic Instrumentation and Measurement Systems
- EL875 Advanced Sensors & Instrumentation Systems
- EL033 Introduction to Programming using Matlab
- EL318 Engineering Mathematics
- EL319 Engineering Analysis