The Employability Festival for Humanities Students!
The Schools in the Faculty of Humanities will be hosting an Employability Festival for Humanities Students in Weeks 20 & 21 (5th-16th March). This will include: workshops, interactive sessions, industry panels and chances to meet and network with industry practitioners.
See below for more information. Booking is highly recommended.
- Writing For A Living (industry panel discussion) – Mon 5 March 5-8pm KS15
- Working in Archaeology (industry panel discussion) - Tue 6 March 12-2pm ELT2
- Social Media (interactive session) - Tue 6 March 1-2pm Galvanising Shop Back Space
- Using Language and Working in Europe (Talk + Q&A) - Wed 7 March 2-3pm KLT6
- Arts Employability Drop-in – Thur 8 March 10am-12pm Jarman 5
- Humanities Placement Year – Find out more! – Thur 8 March 1-2pm KLT5
- Freelancing and Getting into Translation (Talk + Q&A) – Tue 13 March 11am-12pm KLT3
- Working in Museums and Galleries (industry panel discussion) – Tue 13 March 6pm-8pm GLT2
- Get Ready to Teach and Work Abroad (Talk + Q&A) – Wed 14 March 2-3pm KLT2
- Working in Film and TV (industry panel discussion) – Wed 14 March 5.30-7.30pm Jarman 1
- Humanities CV clinic (1:1 Feedback clinic) – Thur 15 March 10am-12pm Careers Building
- Writing History and Getting Published – Thur 15 March 5pm-6pm Gulb Cinema
- Europeers – International Opportunities under the Erasmus programme – Fri 16 March 2pm-3pm KS17