EENG3130 Introduction To Programming
EENG3340 Internet Programming With Java
OverviewThis module presents an introduction to the Software Engineering Process including lifecycle models, software requirements engineering and the basic concepts and principles of software design language. An introduction to programming using a server side programming language is also presented.
Total contact hours: 43
Private study hours: 107
Total study hours: 150
Method of assessment
Main assessment methods
3 workshops – 20% each
4 workshops – 5% each
In-course test (20%) 1 hour
1. Understand how dynamic database driven web applications are built using a suitable server side programming language
2. Use the language to construct interactive web pages.
3. Interpret software design documentation.
4. Infer class structures from problem specifications.
5. Understand software engineering principles