Getting Started at Kent!
We’re looking forward to welcoming all of our new international students next month! To help you get organised before you arrive, here are a few links with important information:
- Getting started information – for enrolment, activating your IT account, paying fees and more. Please note that you will need your Kent ID number to enrol, which will be notified to you via your KentVision tray.
- Book your airport transfer for Arrivals Weekend 16 – 17 September.
- Book tickets for our Welcome Week events.
- Information for international students – visas and immigration, medical care, opening up a UK bank account, settling in to life at Kent.
- For live updates during your welcome week, follow our live international twitter channel – messages will begin on Saturday 16 September.
- Update your status - now that you’ve joined us, why not update your Facebook profile to show that you’re studying at the University of Kent?
If you have any questions or if there’s anything we can do to make your arrival as easy as possible, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon!