Please note the Careers and Employability Service is only available to students and recent graduates (within three years) of the University of Kent.
Students from Kent Validated Plus and Franchised courses at our Partner Colleges are entitled to careers information, advice and guidance. This includes:
- Workshops at the college (these can be arranged via the college tutors)
- One-to-one advice and guidance via email, on the telephone or in person
- Access to the Careers and Employability Service Website
Students from Franchised courses are also entitled to:
- Email email@example.com to ask for an appointment, stating you are a partner college student.
- Work towards the Careers Award
Amy Wiggins (Careers Adviser)
Jayne Instone (Careers Adviser)