What ever your sport and whatever the level we have the leisure facilities to suit you, including:
- cardio/fitness suite
- dance studio
- two multi-use sports halls
- a variety of playing fields
- tennis courts
Kent Sport members now benefit from a £4.8 million redevelopment of facilities, completed in early 2013, including:
- A significantly enhanced fitness suite with three distinct areas for general fitness, wellness/ rehabilitation and high performance training. Includes double the amount of brand new CV equipment and a greater range of free weights and lifting platforms.
- Larger dance studio that can be split into two for smaller, more intimate classes with enhanced lighting and sound, offering more classes including Spinning, Bookia and Ballroom fitness.
- Covered structure providing three indoor tennis / netball courts which can also be used for other activities.
- Physiotherapy clinic linked to the new training facilities, providing a seamless pathway from acute injury to full fitness.
- Third multi-purpose sports hall offering more leisure courts and student club space.
All our facilities are open to staff, students and the general public and our venues are available for hire for sporting and non sporting events and conferences.
Follow the links in the left-hand menu for more detailed information on the facilities.