Welcome to Accommodation
Accommodation applications for 2016-17 students
The online accommodation application form for 2016-17 academic year is now open under the 'Quick links' section to the right of the page.
Accommodation update for 2015-16 students
We have some undergraduate accommodation on the Canterbury campus for returning students (current 2015-16 acadmic year) remaining.
If you are interested in discussing availability or if you have any questions, please get in touch with the Accommodation Office.
The Canterbury campus is set within 300 acres of parkland, with spectacular views of Canterbury's Cathedral, but is also within easy reach of London.
- Over 800 rooms at the newest accommodation at Turing College
- since 2010, over £120m invested in high quality accommodation and catering facilities
- over 5,400 bedrooms, most of which have been recently refurbished or are newly built
- a wide range of affordable accommodation prices, with around 1,050 rooms priced at under £4,500 per annum
- shorter contract lengths than many other UK universities
- over 85% of bedrooms are self-catering and nearly 60% are en suite
- high speed Wi-Fi and wired internet access across campus
Medway students live at Liberty Quays, which is part of a new waterside village located on the banks of the River Medway and next to Gillingham Marina. The accommodation is a short walk from the Medway campus and close to local shops and the town centre.
- over 1,100 study bedrooms
- all rooms have en suite facilities
- high speed internet connection in all rooms
- opportunity to apply for accommodation for years 2 and 3
- retail plaza at Liberty Quays, including Tesco Express, Domino's Pizza and Subway as well as Cargo, our new Bar and Bistro