The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
Welcome to Accommodation
The Canterbury campus is set within 300 acres of parkland, with spectacular views of Canterbury's Cathedral, but is also within easy reach of London.
- over £80m invested in high quality accommodation and catering facilities
- around 4,700 bedrooms, most of which have been recently refurbished or are newly built
- a wide range of affordable accommodation prices, with around 1,200 rooms priced at under £4k per annum
- shorter contract lengths than many other UK universities
- over 80% of bedrooms are self-catering and over 50% are en suite
- high speed wi fi and wired internet access across campus
Medway students live at Liberty Quays, which is part of a new waterside village located on the banks of the River Medway and next to Gillingham Marina. The accommodation is a short walk from the Medway campus and close to local shops and the town centre.
- over 1,100 recently built study bedrooms
- all rooms have en suite facilities
- high speed internet connection in all rooms
- opportunity to apply for accommodation for years 2 and 3
- retail plaza at Liberty Quays, including Tesco Express, Dominos Pizza and Subway