The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
Welcome to Accommodation
Clearing applicants 2015
Accommodation applications for clearing students are made automatically based on your clearing application preference, you should receive an email confirming your application for accommodation within 24 hours of completing the clearing application.
Rooms will not be offered to applicants until after the A-level results are announced in late August.
If you would like to make an application to the University please apply here.
The Canterbury campus is set within 300 acres of parkland, with spectacular views of Canterbury's Cathedral, but is also within easy reach of London.
- newly built accommodation at Turing College
- since 2008, over £100m invested in high quality accommodation and catering facilities
- over 5,000 bedrooms, most of which have been recently refurbished or are newly built
- a wide range of affordable accommodation prices, with around 1,100 rooms priced at under £4,150 per annum
- shorter contract lengths than many other UK universities
- over 85% of bedrooms are self-catering and nearly 60% are en suite
- high speed WiFi and wired internet access across campus
Medway students live at Liberty Quays, which is part of a new waterside village located on the banks of the River Medway and next to Gillingham Marina. The accommodation is a short walk from the Medway campus and close to local shops and the town centre.
- over 1,100 recently built study bedrooms
- all rooms have en suite facilities
- high speed internet connection in all rooms
- opportunity to apply for accommodation for years 2 and 3
- retail plaza at Liberty Quays, including Tesco Express, Domino's Pizza and Subway as well as Cargo, our brand new Bar and Bistro