The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
Welcome to Accommodation
Students starting in September 2013 can apply for accommodation at the link on the right or above.
The Canterbury campus is set within 300 acres of parkland, with spectacular views of Canterbury's Cathedral, but is also within easy reach of London.
- over £80m invested in high quality accommodation and catering facilities
- over 4,700 bedrooms, most of which have been recently refurbished or are newly built
- a wide range of affordable accommodation prices, with around 1,200 rooms priced at under £4k per annum
- shorter contract lengths than many other UK universities
- over 80% of bedrooms are self-catering and over 50% are en suite
- high speed wi fi and wired internet access across campus
Medway students live at Liberty Quays, which is part of a new waterside village located on the banks of the River Medway and next to Gillingham Marina. The accommodation is a short walk from the Medway campus and close to local shops and the town centre.
- over 1,100 recently built study bedrooms
- all rooms have en suite facilities
- high speed internet connection in all rooms
- opportunity to apply for accommodation for years 2 and 3
- retail plaza at Liberty Quays, including Tesco Express, Dominos Pizza and Subway