Welcome to Accommodation
Returning students - September 2015
We have some undergraduate accommodation on the Canterbury campus for returning students remaining.
If you are interested in discussing availability or if you have any questions, please get in touch with the Accommodation Office by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1227 766660. Our office hours are
09.00 - 17.00 Monday to Friday.
The Canterbury campus is set within 300 acres of parkland, with spectacular views of Canterbury's Cathedral, but is also within easy reach of London.
- Over 800 rooms at the newest accommodation at Turing College
- since 2008, over £100m invested in high quality accommodation and catering facilities
- over 5,000 bedrooms, most of which have been recently refurbished or are newly built
- a wide range of affordable accommodation prices, with around 1,100 rooms priced at under £4,150 per annum
- shorter contract lengths than many other UK universities
- over 85% of bedrooms are self-catering and nearly 60% are en suite
- high speed WiFi and wired internet access across campus
Medway students live at Liberty Quays, which is part of a new waterside village located on the banks of the River Medway and next to Gillingham Marina. The accommodation is a short walk from the Medway campus and close to local shops and the town centre.
- over 1,100 study bedrooms
- all rooms have en suite facilities
- high speed internet connection in all rooms
- opportunity to apply for accommodation for years 2 and 3
- retail plaza at Liberty Quays, including Tesco Express, Domino's Pizza and Subway as well as Cargo, our new Bar and Bistro