£10,280 Loans for Master's degrees
13th April 2017
Government-backed loans are available for Master’s degrees.
- Eligible students can borrow up to £10,280.
- The loans will be available for both taught and research Master’s programmes.
- All disciplines and subject areas are eligible.
- Loans will be available for most full-time, part-time and distance-learning courses.
- Includes split-site programmes at Kent’s centres in Brussels, Paris and Rome.
More details and eligibility criteria can be found here.