For staff and students: you can use Sway produce interactive and creative content such as reports, presentations and newsletters.
What it offers
Use Sway to creatively design reports, presentations, newsletters, photo albums, blog posts and more. You can use it to share your work online, or export documents in various formats.
To help you get started and see what can be achieved, you can use one of the templates in Sway, and get inspiration from Sways other people have created.
Your Sways need to be accessible
Whenever you produce digital content, whether that's a presentation, report, newsletter or web page, you need to make sure it meets accessibility standards.
- Microsoft advice on making your Sway output accessible
- How to make your documents accessible (University of Kent guide)
- How to check it meets accessibility standards (for Kent staff)
- To log in go to sway.office.com
- Click Sign in on the top menu bar
- Log in with your Kent username followed by @kent.ac.uk
- For username abc123, this would be firstname.lastname@example.org
- You might need to complete a second security step when off campus (MFA)
Help and feedback
Get started with Sway (Microsoft guide)
Ask a question
Get in touch to ask for help or give us feedback