Contact us for IT help
- Password and IT account problems
- Report a fault
- Ask a question
- Forms and service requests
- Give feedback about our services
- Students: call the IT & Library Support Desk on 01227 82 4999. Opening hours
- call the IT Service Desk on 01227 82 4888 (open 08:00 - 17:30 weekdays)
- Medway staff can also ring local extension 8222
- Visitors: 01227 82 4999, opening hours
Visit a student support desk
IT and Library help for students and visitors. We can help you get online, access email and protect your computer from viruses. If we can't help (we can't fix broken computers or help with using software), we'll help you work out where to go next.
- Canterbury: Templeman Library IT and Library Support Desk
- Medway: Drill Hall Library Student Support Zone
Internet help points in the first term
Wired internet and WiFi: Park Wood Reception from 22 September.
Help with the WiFi and wired internet in your room: 12:00 - 16:00 weekdays.
IT and Library news
Connect with us for up to date IT and Library news:
- Read our news: blogs.kent.ac.uk/isnews
- Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/UKCLibraryIT
- Follow us on Twitter: @UKCLibraryIT