- Show all
- 50th anniversary
- Admissions and recruitment
- Alumni and reunions
- Art and exhibitions
- Equality and Diversity
- Film and television
- Health, wellbeing and fitness
- Lectures, talks and seminars
- Religious festivals
- Short courses and day schools
- Staff development
- Student skills and employability
- Student Union
- Term dates and holidays
- Theatre and performance
- University meetings
- Public engagement
PLAYER 2 HAS ENTERED THE GAME!
We're going on an egg hunt... we're going to find a big one!
Kent Bunny has awoken from hibernation and is feeling mischievous...
His long slumber has given him time to dream of eggs, clues, fun and games ready for Spring! Are you going to play?
- an iPad
- food vouchers for: Street Kitchen, Gulbenkian, Origins, Mungo's, Rutherford Wok Bar, Bag-It, K-Bar, Dolche Vita, Hut8, Sibson Café, The Pavilion Café Bar, Cargo, The Galvanising Shop Café AAAAAND No.1 Café (phew! that was a lot...)
- Monopoly board
- a shiny Nikon camera
- one night's stay @ Beverley Farm (Canterbury campus)
- a 30 minute sports massage from the Kent Sport physio clinic
- 2 x 8 hour cycle hires @ The Cycle Hub
- an unlimited 'Let's Play' session card (for Canterbury or Medway)
- a 1 month membership with Kent Sport
- 2 x tickets to see Tom Houghton @ the Gulbenkian
- 2 x tickets to see Richard Herring @ the Gulbenkian
- 10 x cinema tickets for the Gulbenkian Cinema
- KentOne credit
- a spring clean for your room or office
- Blackwell's voucher
- stationery from Blackwell's too!
Gee whizzzzzz that's a bunny good collection of prizes!
Look out for clues, hints and teasers across the campuses and centres AND online to find these egg-ceptional oeufs and the prizes that they hold...
We can barely contain our egg-citement!!!
How to Play:
- Clues and hints will be posted on our FACEBOOK PAGE
**KEEP CHECKING BACK HERE FOR CLUE UPDATES**
- It's then up to YOU to work the clue out and find when the egg has been hidden
- If the egg is physically hidden somewhere, you need to find the egg and bring it to the #KentBunny Warren in Eliot College
- If the egg is digitally hidden online or on a poster site across campus, you will need to find the egg and take a selfie with the egg using the hashtag #KentBunny
- Clues will be updated as and when they are returned to the warren
Visit the event web page
LocationCanterbury | Medway | Paris | Brussels
DetailsOpen to everyone,
Contact: Lauren Frake