- Show all
- 50th anniversary
- Admissions and recruitment
- Alumni and reunions
- Art and exhibitions
- Equality and Diversity
- Film and television
- Health, wellbeing and fitness
- Lectures, talks and seminars
- Religious festivals
- Short courses and day schools
- Staff development
- Student skills and employability
- Student Union
- Term dates and holidays
- Theatre and performance
- University meetings
- Public engagement
Would you like to add a Year in Computing to your degree?
Will tech skills help you in your degree or career?
Come to our Kickstart lunch to find out more, share pizza and talk with others about your interest in tech. The Year in Computing is a free-standing, self-contained year, offered to current undergraduate students from the University of Kent and can be taken after stage two or three (that is, between your second and final year, or after your final year).
The Year in Computing is suitable for you if you are a current Kent undergraduate and if:
- You interested in studying computing AND your degree.
- You would like to get prepared for a career in tech
- You are interested in exploring the frontiers of your subject and computing
- You want to learn how to be creative with computing.
Applications for September 2018 are now open and will close on 16 February 2018. Applicants are considered and interviewed on a rolling basis.https://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/ug/y...Visit the event web page
Book via event bright: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e...
Cornwallis South West,
University of Kent,
DetailsOpen to All current undergraduates at the University of Kent,
Contact: School of Computing