- Show all
- 50th anniversary
- Admissions and recruitment
- Alumni and reunions
- Art and exhibitions
- Equality and Diversity
- Film and television
- Health, wellbeing and fitness
- Lectures, talks and seminars
- Religious festivals
- Short courses and day schools
- Staff development
- Student skills and employability
- Student Union
- Term dates and holidays
- Theatre and performance
- University meetings
- Public engagement
About this session
Staff Connect is the new HR and Payroll system. It is looking to launch in January 2017, and will be the new way in which University and Kent Union staff will view their details and pay documents via their online Staff Connect account. All Schools and departments have been offered a demonstration of Staff Connect. As well as these departmental sessions a number of additional sessions have been organised for any staff who cannot make their departmental slot.
The session will cover
• What is Staff Connect?
• When will Staff Connect launch?
• How you will access the system
• A tour of the (TEST) system
• What help will be available?
• Keeping your account secure
This session will enable staff to:
• know how Staff Connect will benefit them
• understand how to access and use the system
• know where to access help if required
• understand the importance of keeping their Staff IT account secure.
Please make a booking by contacting Su Westerman, the Staff Connect Employee Communications & Engagement Manager – email@example.com