Short-term study

Exchange partners

Kent has exchange agreements with many universities around the world and can make similar arrangements with other reputable universities. If you come to Kent under one of these agreements you are an exchange student and continue to pay your fees to your home university.

If you come to Kent under an exchange agreement, then you are an ‘exchange student’ and pay fees to your home university. Kent already has special arrangements with a large number of universities. Please check with your home institution whether there are already student exchange agreements with us in place.

If Kent does not have an exchange agreement with your university you can apply as a study abroad student and pay tuition fees directly to Kent. Please see our how to apply page for more details.


Publishing Office - © University of Kent

The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T: +44 (0)1227 764000

Last Updated: 14/02/2020