The University of Kent has a multi-million pound scholarship fund to support our taught and research students.
We offer a range of financial support options for postgraduates studying at the School of Arts. This includes scholarships, bursaries and loans, as well as advice on alternative and external funding options available to you.
Taught programme scholarships
Research programme scholarships
- CHASE, Arts & Humanities Research Council (AHRC) Scholarships
- Alumni Postgraduate Research Scholarship - exclusively for Kent graduates
- Postgraduate Loans for Doctoral Study
- Migration and Movement Signature Research Theme PhD Scholarships
- Women in Contemporary UK Jazz: Artistic Voice, Gender and Professional Identity: CHASE-AHRC Collaborative Doctoral Award