The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
Complete this short survey and tell us what you thought of the extended Drill Hall Library opening hours. Opening hours were extended in direct response to student feedback. We would like to understand whether the opening hours are helpful, and if you have worked late into the evening how...
'Snares, Serpents and CITES: Challenges for Wildlife Forensics' - 6pm Rutherford Lecture Theatre One, Canterbury Campus. Speakers: Professor John E and Mrs Margaret E Cooper. Wildlife CSI sounds exciting, can be dangerous and is certainly challenging - a different species each time, often in different countries and cultures or in extreme...
Volunteering, local community work and sign-ups to a crucial donor register were just a handful of activities recognised at a special awards ceremony held at the University of Kent on 15 May. The Kent Union Awards 2013 celebrates the achievements of its students for the outstanding work they undertake whilst...
The lunchtime concert on Wednesday 22 May features end-of-year recitals by students from the BMus Music and Popular Music courses from the School of Music and Fine Art in Medway. The varied programme will feature works from Stevie Wonder through to Bartok, alongside some original student compositions. The concert takes place...
- Competition to influence Medway sculpture opens
- Staff and Student car park disruption notice Canterbury campus
- Kent comment: Protection of wildlife should be handed to local communities
- KSCV Awards ceremony tonight
- Medway Art Student nominated for Award
- Kent research focuses on mental fatigue in footballers
- Kent filmmaker in Cannes spotlight
- Northern Portal of Crab and Winkle Line given new lease of life
- Postgraduate Open Evening, Medway, Tuesday 21 May, 5pm-7pm
- Exam stress getting to you?