Contact Us

If you need assistance with your KentOne card and need further information, you can contact the KentOne card team using the below information.

Contact details

envelope Email

map-marker Address

Templeman Library, (D block, ground floor)
University of Kent


Lost cards

If you lose your KentOne card you should log into you account online and mark the card as lost to prevent it being used by anyone else. 

Students: You'll then need to order a replacement card online through the Kent store.

Advice for if your card has been stolen or expired (e.g. you've changed your programme of study) is available online.   

Staff: You will then need to email the KentOne card team that your card has been lost to arrange for a new staff card to be produced. Your card will then be sent via internal mail to your department.