Kent Business School has over 50 research active academic staff.
Postgraduate research can take place in any subject area where they have expertise.
For the September 2017 intake the deadline for applications, and all necessary documents, is 30 June 2017.
For the January 2017 intake the deadline for applications, and all necessary documents, is 31 October 2017.
To allow time for documents to be requested and provided we strongly advise you to apply well before this date.
How to apply
Applications for research degrees (and scholarships) are submitted online.
In the submission we will need:
- An electronic research proposal of no more than 1500 words
- Scanned copies of official transcripts of your masters' and undergraduate degrees, including cerificates.
- Official contact details for two academic referees from institutions where you have studied. The University will contact these referees to get references.
- English qualifications obtained.
- A personal statement in support of your application.