Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity (EDI) at the University of Kent
The University of Kent is committed to the creation and support of a balanced, inclusive and diverse community. The objectives of the EDI team include:
- Embedding EDI practices into planning processes and functions of the University;
- Promoting and sharing good EDI practice;
- Developing, supporting and implementing EDI policies and procedures;
- Advising on the legislative framework;
- Supporting staff, departments and services with EDI projects and initiatives;
- Briefing and updating staff on EDI;
- Supporting the staff equalities networks.
Accessibility; To access this website in an alternative format, please go to kent.ac.uk/tools
Here you will find a range of tools, assistive technology software, information and support including free apps and features which can convert images, text and audio into other formats for you.
Further information is also contained in the Staff EDI Disability pages.