Alternative and External Funding Guides
Future Finance Specialist Student Loans - private student financing.
UK Government postgraduate loans scheme
Alternative Guide to Postgraduate Funding Online
Contains a huge database of funding opportunities, comprehensive guidance, and tools to help you prepare a winning grant application, including:
- funding database of 600+ charities,
- comprehensive guidance written by real students,
- personal statement and financial statement assistants.
Access is free for University of Kent staff and students.
Prospective students who have applied to the University should email email@example.com to request a PIN.
Search for details of over £250 million worth of scholarships and grants.
Gov.uk: Funding for postgraduate study
Government site with Information on funding options - awards, scholarships and loans.
Advice on postgraduate funding including a funding search.
Association of Medical Research Charities
Contains a list of charities that
offer postgraduate studentships including research
interests, restrictions, and contacts.
- The Alternative Guide to Postgraduate Funding (guide to postgraduate funding from the voluntary sector)
Avilable from www.gradfunding.co.uk
- The Grants Register 2016
Available from Palgrave Macmillan, may also be found in public libraries and career offices.
- Directory of Grant Making Trusts (ISBN 978 1 78482 004 6)
Available from Directory of Social Change, may also be found in public libraries and career offices.