The Lo Family Scholarship Fund for taught postgraduate students
For students from mainland China and Hong Kong.
The deadline for applications for the Lo Family Scholarship Fund has now passed and we are unable to accept any new applications.
We shall be in touch with all applicants by the end of July 2015 to confirm the outcome of your application.
For further information, contact the International Development team:
T: +44 (0) 1227 824904
F: +44 (0) 1227 823247
The University of Kent is pleased to confirm that through the generosity of The Lo Family we are able to offer a scholarship to support students entering Kent Business School.
The scholarship is available to full-time postgraduate students enrolling on a postgraduate taught programme at Kent Business School. The value of the scholarship will be a sum of £5,000 (for one year maximum).
Applicants should be either passport-holders of the People’s Republic of China or permanent residents of Hong Kong not currently registered on a postgraduate course at the University of Kent.
Candidates for the scholarships should normally fulfil the following requirements:
- either hold a valid passport issued by the People’s Republic of China or be permanent residents of Hong Kong
- have been assessed as overseas for fee purposes
- been offered an unconditional place to study on a University of Kent postgraduate business degree programme
- have accepted or will accept by 31 May 2015 an offer of a place to study at the University of Kent.
- have already achieved or will achieve an agreed level of academic performance in their academic study prior to starting their programme at Kent
- be able to provide evidence satisfactory to the University of an adequate knowledge of written and spoken English
- be able to fund the remaining costs of their studies at Kent from other sources.
The University of Kent reserves the right not to allocate the awards if the selection panel identifies no suitable candidates.
The International Scholarship is subject to full terms and conditions which will be provided to successful candidates at the point of award.
If you have any questions regarding the Lo Family Scholarship, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you will only need to complete one application to apply for both the International Scholarship and the Lo Family Scholarship.
The deadline of Sunday 31 May 2015 has now passed