The University offers a range of financial support options for postgraduates studying at Kent. These include scholarships, bursaries and loans, as well as advice on alternative and external funding options available to you.
Awards for taught Master's students
Research programme awards
- Alumni Postgraduate Research Scholarship (for Kent graduates)
- CHASE, Arts & Humanities Research Council (AHRC) doctoral scholarships
- Christine and Ian Bolt Scholarship
- European jointly supervised PhDs (Cotutelle) Scholarship
- SeNSS, Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) (Linguistics applicants only)