The following partnerships are
Collaborative Partnerships which the University has experience of engaging in:
- validated institutions
- partner colleges – franchised model, validated plus model, validated model
- dual/joint awards
- articulation arrangements
- delivery partnerships:
- course delivery support partner
- standalone module delivery provider
- course delivery provider
- co-supervision of research degrees
- joint research awards.
The University will consider collaborative partnerships proposed outside of those typologies currently operated, as appropriate.
For queries regarding the approval of new
collaborative partnerships or the operation of existing partnerships, please
contact Tina Hagger, Quality
Assurance and Compliance Advisor.
For advice on International Partnerships, please contact Primrose Paskins Senior International Partnerships Officer.