Professor Hans-Martin Krolzig
Professor of Economics
School of Economics, Keynes College, D1.08
- +44 (0) 1227 827426
Hans-Martin Krolzig is Professor of Economics, Deputy Director of Graduate Studies (PhD programmes) and a member of the Macroeconomics, Growth and History Centre (MaGHiC). He is an Associated Member of Nuffield College, Oxford.
Hans-Martin is the School's Deputy Director of Research and REF Co-ordinator.back to top
Also view these in the Kent Academic Repository
Hans-Martin’s research interests are in macroeconometrics, and include econometric model selection, regime-switching models, business cycle analysis, forecasting and macroeconomic modelling. He is the author of books on Markov-switching Vector Autoregressions and Automatic Econometric Model Selection (with DF Hendry).
Hans-Martin's RePEc page is http://econpapers.repec.org/RAS/pkr17.htm
- "Credit Driven Investment, Heterogeneous Labor Markets and Macroeconomic Dynamics," (with Matthieu Charpe, Peter Flaschel, Christian Proaño, Willi Semmler and Daniele Tavani), IMK Working Paper 110-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute, 2013.
- "Global stochastic trends in growth, interest and inflation. Is the post-Bretton-Woods era driven by the Volcker disinflation?," (with Reinhold Heinlein), Studies in Economics 1322, School of Economics, University of Kent, 2013.
- "Monetary Policy and Exchange Rates: A Balanced Two-Country Cointegrated VAR Model Approach," (with Reinhold Heinlein), Studies in Economics 1321, School of Economics, University of Kent, 2013.
- "Symmetry and Separability in Two-Country Cointegrated VAR Models: Representation and Testing," (with Reinhold Heinlein), Studies in Economics 1323, School of Economics, University of Kent, 2013.
- EC543 Econometrics 2: Topics in Time Series (Convenor)
- EC820 Time Series Econometrics
- Mihai Paraschiv, registered 2012
- Isaac Sserwanja, registered 2010
- Dr Iftikhar Ahmad, completed 2013
- Dr Reinhold Heinlein, completed 2013
- Dr Edgardo Jovero
back to top
- Deputy Director of Research
- REF Co-ordinator
back to top