The University of Kent has a multi-million pound scholarship fund to support our postgraduates.
We offer a range of financial support options for postgraduates studying at Kent. These include scholarships, bursaries and loans, as well as advice on alternative and external funding options available to you.
- British Council GREAT Scholarship: China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Kenya, Malaysia, Thailand
- Chevening Scholarships
- Kent Alumni Tuition Fee Discount
- International Scholarships for Taught Master's Students
- Loyalty Discount - exclusively for Kent graduates
- School of Economics Alumni Scholarships 2021
- School of Economics Scholarship for MSc Development Economics
- School of Economics Tuition Fee Discount
- "Tomorrow's World" Civic Mission Scholarship
- "Tomorrow's World" Excellence Scholarship