The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
The University offers a full range of accommodation and has strong links with the local community in providing an accreditation scheme for private rented houses in both Canterbury and Medway.
|Part-catered (Bed and Breakfast)|
|Part-catered (Bed and Bistro)|
We have a number of specially adapted rooms available for disabled students and students with other learning support needs.
Find out more
Further advice and information for first year students is available from the Accommodation office
All full-time first year undergraduate students are offered University accommodation if they have:
- selected Kent as their FIRST choice university
- applied for accommodation online before 31 July in the year of entry
With rooms being allocated on a 'first come, first served' basis, it is recommended that you apply for accommodaiton as soon as possible after you receive your offer.
You should apply for accommodation even if Kent is your insurance choice. We will simply cancel your application if you subsequently decline our offer.
- All University rooms have internet connections
- Most University accommodation is offered on a 39-week lease from September to June
- You can apply for accommodation online.
- See our current accommodation prices for Canterbury and Medway