The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
Student PCs on campus
Information Services provide most open access PCs on campus. You'll just need a Kent IT account to log in. Some academic schools offer additional PCs for use by their students only - ask your School if unsure.
Using student PCs
- Find and use a student PC now in Canterbury and Medway - including live PC availability.
- FAQs: problems logging in, Medway campus issues, language support.
Student PCs run Windows 7 with Microsoft Office 2010.
What else is on student PCs?
- Software list: software on Student PCs? (xlsx file)
- Can't find the software you need? You might need to click the Add additional software desktop icon - you only need to do this once a year!
Discounted software is available to students: software for your own PC.
Saving work and printing
- Saving your work - use your space on the Kent network to back up your important work.
- Printing guide: how to print from your tablet or laptop, and how to pay - online or at a machine.
Laptop and netbook loans in the library