Depending on your specific needs, Student Support may be able to assist with the following:
- Arranging signers, notetakers and other support workers for you
- Helping you find out if you have a Specific Learning Difficulty (SpLD) such as Dyslexia
- Talking to your lecturers about any particular help you may need in lectures and seminars
- Discussing exam access arrangements
- Contacting other departments about any specific assistance you may require
- Applying for relevant funding to support you
Please follow the links on the left to find out more about what we can do to support you during your time at University. Please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
Into Higher Education is a guide for anyone with a health condition, learning difficulty or disability thinking about studying in higher education starting September 2017.