Welcome to Student Services
- Student Support and Wellbeing provides support with Specific Learning Difficulties, access requirements and Inclusive Learning Plans, as well as wellbeing support if you are experiencing any distress arising from psychological, emotional or mental health issues.
- Careers and Employability Service can help you develop employability skills, plan your career, develop your CV and practice interviews, as well as the opportunity to attend workshops and employer visits on campus.
- The Chaplaincy is a multi-faith team of Chaplains who lead worship and run social and educational events.
- The Nursing Service is based on the Canterbury campus (next to Campus Security) and is available to students and staff 24 hours a day during term time. Registered nurses provide a confidential drop-in service, giving support, advice, treatment of minor illnesses and injuries and access to emergency contraception.
- The Colleges that make up the Canterbury and Medway campuses are led by the College Masters, who are a first port of call for any kind of assistance, advice and support. The Colleges also run the Student College Community Life Initiative in conjunction with the Community Liaison Officer.
- The Directorate, which includes the Conduct and Complaints Office for non-academic matters, Community Liaison, Student EDI and Community Scholarships.