Professor Mansfield is a member of the School's Promotions Committee.
She is a Vice-President of the Institute of Mathematics and its Applications (IMA), with responsibility for Learned Societies, and Chair of the IMA Research Committee.
Additional professional affiliations and service:
- Member, Scientific Advisory Committee for Australian Mathematical Sciences Institute (AMSI)
- Member, London Mathematical Society (LMS) Programme committee
- Editorial Board Member of the Journal of Foundations of Computational Mathematics
- Former Vice President of the ACM Special Interest Group in Symbolic and Algebraic Manipulation - SIGSAM
- Former editor of the LMS Journal of Computation and Mathematics
Also view these in the Kent Academic Repository
- Discrete variational methods, with applications to geometric integration
- Noether’s Theorem in all its manifestations
- Moving frames, discrete moving frames
- Multispace methods
- Symbolic analysis for nonlinear differential and difference equations.