- Scholarships are available to elite sportsmen and women from any sport who compete (at least) at county level or equivalent.
- Sports Scholars should be committed to representing the University of Kent in British University & College Sport (BUCS) competition and join their relevant student club.
- Sports Scholarships are open to new undergraduate and postgraduate applicants, as well as current University of Kent students.
- The Kent & Medway Medical School offer exclusive Sports Scholarships to their students and have a different application route on their webpage. (See note below)
- Please view the detailed FAQ section within the Sports Scholarship webpage for a breakdown of application criteria and expectations of the scheme.
It is not necessary to wait for an offer of a place before submitting your application, however your application will be checked against a valid UCAS number. Applicants should also note that the offer of a Sports Scholarship does not carry with it the offer of a place and all students are subject to the normal course tuition fees.
These awards are not open to applications from KMMS students. (Please refer to kmms.ac.uk for scholarships and funding.)
For more information regarding the Sports Scholarship Scheme, please email email@example.com