The local region is steeped in history and there is a wide range of visitor attractions within easy reach of the campus.
Among the suggested places to visit are:
- Canterbury Cathedral
- The Canterbury Tales - a stunningly accurate recreation of medieval life
- The award winning Whitefriars Shopping Centre
- Leeds Castle near Maidstone
- Dover Castle with its war-time tunnels and the famous white cliffs
- The world famous Howletts and Port Lympne animal parks
- Whitstable - to sample their oysters
- The coastal towns of Broadstairs, Ramsgate and Margate
- Faversham - home of Shepherd Neame, Britain's oldest brewery
- St Lawrence Cricket Ground - home of Kent County Cricket Club
- Dickens World - an assortment of attractions to keep the whole family entertained
- Bluewater - for the ultimate retail experience
In addition we are only an hour away from London, which offers a wealth of theatres, museums and tourist attractions and only 30 minutes from the port of Dover and the Channel Tunnel, making a day trip to the Continent an absolute breeze.