Byron is an Honorary Professorial Research Fellow and Co-Director of the National Centre for Statistical Ecology (NCSE) and co-author, with Dr Rachel McCrea, of the textbook Analysis of Capture-Recapture Data
Please note that the list of publications below is incomplete.
Please refer to Byron Morgan's CV for full listing.
See also Technical Reports/Preprints
Research InterestsApplied Statistics, biometry, statistical ecology, stochastic models for molecular biology, parameter redundancy, applications of Bayesian methods and population dynamics. back to top
- Dr Takis Besbeas - post-doctoral research - ecological statistics
- Dr Emily Dennis - statistical ecology: developing methods for modelling the abundance of butterflies and other insects.
- Nicolas Galvez - biodiversity management (School of Anthropology and Conservation)
- Dr Vasileios Giagos - post-doctoral research - inference for diffusion processes with applications to Systems Biology, Computational Statistics.
- Dr Ben Hubbard - statistical ecology
- Hazel Jackson - Population genetics of invasive species: Characterising population genetic history and disease prevalence in the introduced population of ringneck parakeets (Psittacula krameri) in the UK (School of Anthropology and Conservation)
- Dr Chen Yu - Computational Statistics, statistical computing and Bayesian statistics.