Byron is an Honorary Professorial Research Fellow and Co-Director of the National Centre for Statistical Ecology (NCSE) and co-author, with Dr Rachel McCrea, of the textbook Analysis of Capture-Recapture Data
Please note that the list of publications below is incomplete.
Please refer to Byron Morgan's CV for full listing.
See also Technical Reports/Preprints
Also view these in the Kent Academic Repository
Research InterestsApplied Statistics, biometry, statistical ecology, stochastic models for molecular biology, parameter redundancy, applications of Bayesian methods and population dynamics. back to top
- Dr Takis Besbeas - post-doctoral research - ecological statistics
- Dr Emily Dennis - statistical ecology: developing methods for modelling the abundance of butterflies and other insects.
- Nicolas Galvez - biodiversity management (School of Anthropology and Conservation)
- Dr Vasileios Giagos - post-doctoral research - inference for diffusion processes with applications to Systems Biology, Computational Statistics.
- Dr Ben Hubbard - statistical ecology
- Hazel Jackson - Population genetics of invasive species: Characterising population genetic history and disease prevalence in the introduced population of ringneck parakeets (Psittacula krameri) in the UK (School of Anthropology and Conservation)
- Dr Chen Yu - Computational Statistics, statistical computing and Bayesian statistics.