University of Kent full international tuition fees, plus maintenance (please check the Fulbright webpages for amount)
Fulbright applications are open from April until October and applicants should refer to the Fulbright webpages for final closing dates.
The Fulbright Awards Programme is looking not only for academic excellence, but also:
- demonstrable ambassadorial skills with evidence of cultural sensitivity and a genuine desire to learn more about the United Kingdom and share with British citizens aspects of American culture,
- experience and interest in a range of extracurricular and community activities,
- leadership potential, and
- a desire to further the Fulbright Programme and give back to your home country upon returning.
In addition, all candidates must meet the minimum eligibility for this Award category:
- US citizen resident anywhere except the United Kingdom, and
- hold or expect to receive a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent professional training or experience) in a relevant area before departure to the UK.
One award is available for an American postgraduate wishing to undertake a Master’s or higher research programme in any discipline at the University of Kent.
The award will include (for one year only), full tuition fee waiver from the University, plus a contribution towards general maintenance costs (accommodation, travel, subsistence, etc) while in the UK.
How to apply
Apply online at https://us.fulbrightonline.org/applicants/getting-started