Dr Amanda Gosling
Senior Lecturer in Economics
School of Economics, Keynes College, B1.03
- +44 (0) 1227 827412
Amanda Gosling is a Senior Lecturer in Economics and a Research Associate of the Institute for Fiscal Studies. She trained at Oxford University and the University of London, and was formerly a Lecturer in Economics at the University of Essex.
Amanda is the School's Director of Studies and Chief Examiner for Stage 3.back to top
Also view these in the Kent Academic Repository
back to top
Her research interests include labour economics and applied econometrics.
Amanda's RePEc page is http://econpapers.repec.org/RAS/pgo42.htm
- "Separation incentives and minimum wages in a job-posting search framework," (with Mathan Satchi), Studies in Economics 1401, School of Economics, University of Kent. 2014.
- "Point identification in the presence of measurement error in discrete variables: application - wages and disability," (with Eirini-Christina Saloniki), Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 13/16, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York. 2013.
- EC541 Economics Dissertation (Convenor)
- EC545 Economics of the Labour Market (Convenor)
- EC565 Extended Economics Essay (Convenor)
- Qusi Talafheh, registered 2015
- Diego da Silva Rodrigues, registered 2011
- Francesca Foliano, registered 2011
- Dr Eirini Saloniki, completed 2015
- Dr Nazia Mansoor, completed 2014
- Dr Gabriele Amorosi: "Essays on income distribution and financial access", completed 2013. Destination: University of Hull.
- Dr Cyrus Farsian, completed 2013
- Director of Studies and Chief Examiner for Stage 3