The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
IT skills training
A range of classes and online training is available for staff and students who would like to improve their skills or gain the ECDL qualification.
The Staff IT Training website provides details of opportunities available including:
- tutor-led training courses: cover a range of IT skills from basic to more advanced
- online learning: teach yourself IT skills in your own time at your own pace
- get an IT qualification: even if you do not use IT in your current job at Kent, there are opportunities to work towards a recognised IT qualification:
The Student Skills website provides details of opportunities available including:
- Canterbury workshops and Medway workshops: run regularly and cover IT, library, study and research skills;
- online learning: teach yourself a range of IT and study skills using online learning materials;
- get an IT qualification: prove your IT competence by studying for the internationally recognised European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) qualification.