The University of Kent, Canterbury, Kent, CT2 7NZ, T +44 (0)1227 764000
The Investments Committee has the following Terms of Reference:
- To review and establish policies for investing the University's cash and investment funds
- To oversee and allocate the funds available for investment over appropriate timescales
- To consider reports on the University's investment performance
- To review the performance of the fund managers and, when appropriate, to conduct tender exercises for the University's investment management services
- To oversee the investment and reporting on endowed funds and donations
- To report ot the Finance and Resources Committee as appropriate, at least once a year.
The Committee will meet at least once a year and, when necessary additional meetings may be arranged to consider any significant issues arising from a review of the performance reports or when there are specific matters for consideration such as a tender exercise for investment management services.
Chair: Deputy Chair of the Finance and Resources Committee (tbc).
Members: 1 Lay Member of Council (Eliot Forster); Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Finance and Commercial Services) (Denise Everitt); Director of Finance (Jane Higham).
Secretary: Assistant Director of Finance (Neil Oliver)