- 93% overall student satisfaction in the NSS 2016. Ranked 17th out of 111 UK Psychology Schools.
- 12th in the Complete University Guide 2017.
- 2nd in the UK for Psychology graduate employment prospects in the Guardian University League Tables 2017.
- A range of undergraduate programmes including social, applied and clinical psychology and joint honours programmes, so you can tailor your studies to your interests.
- A modern building equipped with a variety of technical facilities, including eye-trackers, EEG labs, brain stimulation labs, physiology labs, child-friendly testing space, virtual reality and an observation suite.
- All of our undergraduate programmes, including the joint honours degrees, are accredited by the British Psychological Society.
- Our research is ranked 11th out of 82 in the UK. This is based on Research Intensity calculated in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework (REF).
1st for Graduate Prospects in The Times Good University Guide League Table 2017
27 September 2016
Athena SWAN Champion Runner-Up Award for Dr Erika Nurmsoo
20 September 2016
Culture and Psychology Mini-Conference
12 September 2016
NSS 2016 93% overall student satisfaction
10 August 2016
Equality and Human Rights Commissions research report
1 August 2016
Psychology wins International Impact Award
20 July 2016
British Academy Vice President (Social Sciences) role for Professor Dominic Abrams
19 July 2016
Kent hosts BPS seminar on vestibular cognition
30 June 2016
ESRC Outstanding Impact in Society Prize for Professor Theresa Gannon and Team
24 June 2016
Treatment can offer hope for relief of Parkinson's symptoms
23 June 2016