Pre-sessional English Courses at Kent
- Our courses are accredited by BALEAP
- "This course is good preparation for postgraduate study. I have made good friends before starting my postgraduate course and I have met some great teachers" ~ 6 week course student
What is Pre-sessional?
Our Pre-sessional courses take place before you start your degree at Kent. They focus on developing your English language & study skills so you can meet the level of proficiency needed for your degree.
These courses are specially designed to prepare international students for study at Kent, developing skills in:
- UK academic culture and familiarity with the facilities, IT systems and e-learning platforms on campus
- Academic reading, writing and critical thinking and using academic sources
- Listening to lectures and in the general academic environment; using information and note-taking
- Speaking in seminars, delivering presentations
Hear from our Pre-sessional Programme Manager for more information about the course: